The Magpul MOE AKM Hand Guard is a replacement for original stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 rifles with a front sling loop on the hand guard retainer. The MOE AKM features an extended gripping portion, integrated heat shield, replacement gas tube cover and M-LOK mounting capability for accessories such as flashlights. Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: The MOE AKM Hand Guard is a direct replacement for standard AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern hand guards and utilizes the existing hand guard retaining cap with (or without) sling loop.
Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles.
- Optimized design replaces original stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 wooden or plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap with sling loop*
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral, black oxide coated stainless steel heat shield
- Front lip and side extension shields hand from hot barrel while still allowing use of factory sling loop
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
- Accepts factory cleaning rod
- MOE AKM Hand Guard
- Weight, w/ Top Cover: 7.4 oz.
- Length, maximum: 7.3 in.
- Width: 1.8 in.
- Height, w/o Top Cover: 1.9 in.