The Magpul MOE (Magpul Original Equipment) Stock is a lightweight streamlined A-frame profile AR-15 buttsock designed to avoid snagging on the shooters equipment or environment. The MOE design shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad to provide a positive an anti-slip surface even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below).
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation.
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications.
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
- Sling Mounts: Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops and Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Color: OD Green
- MOE, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.50 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.75 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
Note: There are two common tubes on AR-15s. Mil-Spec tubes and Commercial tubes. When ordering a new stock it is important to know which kind of tube you have. If you don't know what kind of tube you have click here for a guide
to help you easily determine which tube you have.