The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown Stock is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle that has the ability to be easily stored in a smaller space for transport. The Hunter X-22 is made from high quality reinforced polymer, and features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt pad, and M-LOK slots for accessory attachment. The Hunter X-22 stock fits Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels. Made in U.S.A.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5"-14.5" with 0.50" Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25", 0.50", or 0.75"
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920"
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- Magpul M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4" Footman's Loops
- Weight: 2.37 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5-14.5 in.
- Width of Forend, Max: 1.9 in.
- Width of Butt, Max: 1.5 in.
- Butt Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.