Magpul's Core Technical Gloves are the most lightweight and tactile gloves Magpul has available. Technical gloves offer abrasion protection with maximum dexterity. Made of a durable synthetic to provide protection with minimum impact on fine motor skills. The thumb, index and middle fingers have touchscreen capability for use with smartphones or other electronic devices.
- Lightweight, durable gloves without compromising dexterity
- Tough synthetic suede palm and inner finger construction for wet or dry grip on all firearms
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Narrow, minimalistic forefinger for easy access and better control of firearms triggers
- Terrycloth backed thumb area to quickly remove fogging on hunting optics and glasses
- Elastic wrist closure keeps out debris
Gloves are available in the following Sizes:
SMALL 6.5"-7.5" (16.5-19cm)
MEDIUM 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
LARGE 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
X-LARGE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
XX-LARGE 10.5"+ (27+cm)
To determine your glove size:
1 - With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb).
2 - Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match.
3 - Magpul gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, select one size larger than you typically wear.