Magpul's Core Breach Gloves are designed to have a high level of protection while still being comfortable and preserve dexterity when using weapons, tools or other equipment. The palm is made of leather with nylon stretch fabric on back of the hand. The knuckles have molded and padded leather for protection. The thumb, index and middle fingers have touchscreen capability for use with smartphones or other electronic devices.
- Leather palm with a double layer of digitally textured reinforcement provides better comfort under firearms recoil
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand with contour cut design and wrapped fingers
- Molded, padded knuckle cap and premium leather for superior impact protection
- Adjustable wrist for a custom, snug fit
- Thumb and forefinger "Gun Gusset" designed for better durability and comfort when shooting pistol gripped firearms
- Expansion joints on the back of the fingers allow better flexibility in manipulating firearms triggers and controls
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
Gloves are available in the following Sizes:
SMALL 6.5"-7.5" (16.5-19cm)
MEDIUM 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
LARGE 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
X-LARGE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
XX-LARGE 10.5"+ (27+cm)
To determine your glove size:
1 - With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb).
2 - Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match.
3 - Magpul gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, select one size larger than you typically wear.