The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) Stock is a lightweight streamlined A-frame profile AR-15 buttsock designed to avoid snagging on the shooters equipment or environment. The design shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that when engaged minimizes stock movement for enhanced weapon stability as well as an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push button sling swivel.
The Commercial Model includes an extended 0.55" rubber butt-pad to provide a positive an anti-slip surface and accommodates the longer, slanted end which is common to most commercial tubes.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes stock movement.
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation.
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications.
- Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous), Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops and Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Color: Black
- CTR, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.58 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.91 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.15 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
Note: There are two common tubes on AR-15s. Mil-Spec tubes and Commercial tubes. When ordering a new stock it is important to know which kind of tube you have. If you don't know what kind of tube you have click here for a guide
to help you easily determine which tube you have.