The Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) is a storage-capable stock with an improved cheek weld and dual rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock. A streamlined anti-snag design shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that when engaged minimizes stock movement for enhanced weapon stability.
The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes stock movement.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Mid - Now includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
- Color: Black
- ACS, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.22 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.58 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.55 in.
Note: There are two common tubes on AR-15s. Mil-Spec tubes and Commercial tubes. When ordering a new stock it is important to know which kind of tube you have. If you don't know what kind of tube you have click here for a guide
to help you easily determine which tube you have.