The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 Government URG upper has a 15" SLiM Rail (Slim Lightweight Modular) over a 16" 1:7 twist cold hammer forged Government profile barrel. The SLiM Rail is a free floating rail with KeyMod attachment points at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock with plenty of room for optics and accessories along with a long sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The V11 comes with a mid-length gas system for a smoother recoil which allows for quick but precise rapid fire. Chambered in 5.56/.223. Complete upper comes with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Mil-Spec Receiver with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16" Government Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense SLiM RailÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 15.0 KeyMod, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Sights are sold separately
- Made in the USA!