The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set is an upgraded takedown and pivot pin set for the AR-15/M-16/M4 family of weapons. Made of Titanium with a a natural machined titanium finish. The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin and Enhanced Pivot Pin are precison CNC machined from Grade 5 Titanium Bars. These pins are 50% lighter than the Mil-Spec pin set!
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- Compatible with all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with a mil-spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs have improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads for low drag and less chance of snags.
- Compatible with Ambidextrous Safety - The Enhanced Takedown Pin design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambi safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduces the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel - The additional EZ Guide Channel provides easy, assisted installation of the BAD-EPP-Ti (Enhanced Pivot Pin - Titanium). No more lost detents and springs.
- Natural titanium finish
- Weight - 0.128 oz for Takedown Pin and 0.160 oz for Pivot Pin
Each Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set comes with (1) BAD-ETP-Ti, (1) BAD-EPP-Ti, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents and (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.