The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set is an upgraded takedown and pivot pin set for the AR-15/M-16/M4 family of weapons. The pins are precison CNC machined from round stock steel bars and then case hardened and finished in milspec black maganese phosphate. The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin and Enhanced Pivot Pin.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- Compatible with all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with a mil-spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs have improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads for low drag and less chance of snags.
- Compatible with Ambidextrous Safety - The Enhanced Takedown Pin design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambi safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduces the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel - The additional EZ Guide Channel provides easy, assisted installation of the BAD-EPS (Enhanced Pivot Pin). No more lost detents and springs.
Each Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set comes with (1) BAD-ETP, (1) BAD-EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents and (1) high-strength neodymium magnet for hassle free magnet assisted installation of the Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP)
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.