The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Lower Parts Kit PK3 contains the BAD Enhanced Bolt Catch, BAD Enhanced Single Sided Safety Selector and the BAD Enhanced Magazine Catch all in one kit.
The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Bolt Catch for AR-15s is an easy to install upgrade with better ergonomics than the standard Mil-Spec bolt catch. The oversized control surface is easier to reach and the skeletonized design keeps the bolt catch lightweight. Precision CNC machined from billet 8620 heat treated steel and given a black oxide finish
- Precision CNC Machined Billet 8620 Heat Treated Steel (not cast or MIM)
- Oversize Control Surfaces for Easy Engagement
- Lightweight but Robust Design (0.42oz - Same as MilSpec Bolt Catch with smaller control surfaces)
- Raised "T-Shaped" Heel Provides Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Elegant Tapered Control Surface and Skeletonized Design
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Control
- Versatile, Modular Design for Future Add-On Product(s)
Note: Bolt catch roll pin, detent, spring, not included.
The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Single Sided Safety Selector for AR-15 and AR-10 weapons is based on the BAD-ASS Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- Single Side Safety Selector (0 degree - 90 degree SEMI AUTO)
- Designed for Mil-Spec Dimensioned AR-15 Lower Receivers
- Black Phosphate Finish
- Investment Cast 8620 Heat Treated Steel
- Made in the USA
The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Magazine Catch has a lightweight fluted design and is made from a single piece of 8620 heat treated steel with a black phosphate finish. The Enhanced Magazine Catch is compatible with the Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, the BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR or anyother Mil-Spec button. The threaded pin is shorter than the Mil-Spec Magazine Catch to reduce the installed magazine button profile.
Weight: 0.25oz (vs Mil-Spec 0.32oz)