*FREE SHIPPING on your entire order when you purchase this product*
The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group has a Full Auto M16 style Bolt Carrier with a newly designed geometry to reduce carrier tilt and the key bearing surfaces are reloacted to increase reliability. The carrier and bolt have a Black Nitride finish and the carrier has a Laser Engraved BAD Logo. The fewer points of contact and ultra-hard Black Nitride surface layer reduce friction and improves funciton.
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 Steel Case Hardened, Machined from Billet, Laser Engraved Logo
- Firing Pin: 8740 Steel, Centerless Ground, Hard Chromed
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel with Grade 8 Screws, Properly Staked, Machiend from Billet
- Cam Pin: 4340 Hardened Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride finished with an ultra-hard, corrosion resistant top surface layer for wear resistance and minimal need for lubricants. Most importantly, Black Nitride is a surface conversion process with little to no surface build-up (1-2 microns) keeping critical tolerances precise.
- Bolt: 9310 Steel, Cased Hardened, Shot Peened, Mil-Spec Dimensions
- Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate Finished for Positive Grip (no slippery finish)